- Lead a team of shift operators and network engineers to provide technical support on the Commission’s two data centres and corporate IT Infrastructure with emphasis on internal network, servers, SAN, VTL and cloud infrastructure
- Manage the Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange infrastructure and its related network architecture such as DNS, Group Policy, Hyper-V Clusters, the Microsoft Office applications and other related components
- Oversee and implement the Change Management Board function to ensure proper control for production system rollout.
- Develop procedures and best practice to ensure proper control, risk management, system and data security are in place for all infrastructure anddata centre operations
- Provide support to other Infrastructure systems if needed
- Manage and implement new Infrastructure projects
- Provide consultation and work with Other IT teams to implement new solution
- Occasional needs to perform support after office hours
- University graduate
- Minimum 15 years of IT Infrastructure, Data Centre and Operations support experience.
- Technical knowledge and hands on experience of AIX, Linux, Microsoft Windows server, network switches, WAN, SAN, structured cabling, Netbackup, virtualization technology including VMWare, Hyper-V and AHV, VTL and Aruba Wi-Fi Network, Microsoft Exchange 2013, Office 365, AWS and Azaure Cloud, Symantec Enterprise Vault.
- Good English and Chinese communication skills (both written and verbal)
Please quote the reference and apply by 7 May 2021 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : email@example.com)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Last update: 23 Apr 2021