2. 負責處理日常內部文件傳遞 、分派郵件、分發報紙及雜誌、郵務等工作。
4. 負責會議房場地設置及會議房活動間隔操作, 設施及物資搬運工作。
1. Responsible for document delivery, bank transfers and other outdoor tasks.
2. Responsible for daily internal document logistics, dispatch of mails, newspapers and magazines and postal matters etc.
3. Responsible for inspecting the office facilities and checking the equipment in the conference rooms.
4. Responsible for setting up the equipment and handling the movable partitions in the conference rooms, as well as transporting the equipment and materials.
5. Assist in monitoring the installation and repairing, maintenance and fitting-out works of the contractors.
6. Work irregular hours or overtime if necessary.
1. Form 3 or above
2. At least 2 years of relevant working experience
3. Proficient in Chinese language, with a fair command of English
Please quote the reference and apply by 19 March 2021 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay,
(E-mail address : email@example.com)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Last update: 2 Mar 2021