- To deliver a high quality reception area and create a welcoming and professional ambience.
- To answer the telephone and greet guests in a clear, positive and professional manner.
- To manage the registration and allocation of visitor access passes.
- To manage the overall appearance of the Reception Area including the meeting rooms to ensure these areas are orderly, tidy and clean.
- To provide clerical and day-to-day office logistics support to the Planning and Administration Department.
- To support ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree or diploma with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in sizeable MNC. Excellent command of English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua).
- Pleasant, polite and cheerful with customer oriented attitude.
- Detail-oriented, multi-tasking and proactive.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills, and problem solving skills.
- An exceptional team player with a strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently and prepared to work shift hours.
Please quote the reference and apply by 20 November 2020 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : email@example.com)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Last update: 6 Nov 2020