Students will be offered valuable insight into the day-to-day operation of the Securities and Futures Commission whilst gaining on-the-job practical experience during the 4 to 8-week internship period.
Assist the various divisions / departments of the SFC in their operations which may include:
- Assisting in the daily tasks and projects as assigned.
- Providing support through conducting basic research, compiling reports, filing of documents, updating of systems and other drafting work.
- Undergraduates, preferably in their penultimate year of study, majoring in Law, Accounting, Economics, Finance, Management, or Information Technology.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a strong sense of responsibility and impeccable integrity.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficient in PC applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Application start from October to November.
Last update: 17 Mar 2020