Our Graduate Trainee Programme is a custom-designed three-year talent development programme* which consists of:
- Experience Based Learning to expose Graduate Trainees to broad-based work experience in various regulatory functions.
- Education Based Learning to assist Graduate Trainees to acquire technical, management and relationship skills through a comprehensive and structured training curriculum.
- Relationship Based Learning with coaching, multi-source feedback as well as networking.
We are now inviting applications from final year undergraduate students who possess the following academic background and qualities:
- University degree, preferably majoring in Risk Management, Quantitative Finance, Law, Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Analytics.
- Good academic results with predicted upper second-class honours or above.
- Individuals with interest in and understanding of the application of technology in Financial Services such as Regtech will be an advantage.
- Possess public service orientation with a strong sense of responsibility and integrity.
- A good team player with leadership potential and effective organization skills.
- Receptive to change and adaptable.
- Preferably with internship experience and with demonstrated achievements in extra-curricular activities.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
Application is closed.
*Note: The three-year programme offers merit-based progression, subject to the availability of appropriate headcount within the Commission.
Last update: 6 Jul 2020