Duties & Responsibilities:
To provide a full range of clerical duties and administrative support to the Complaints Team.
- Form 5 or above.
- A minimum of 2 years of administration work experience.
- High proficiency in PC applications including good practical knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Chinese word processing.
- Experience in managing databases would be an advantage.
- Strong organising and coordination skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Please quote the reference and apply by 18 June 2021 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.