The purpose of this position is to champion digital learning to drive investor and financial education progress in Hong Kong, riding on digital transformation and innovation, to effectively deliver priorities established in IFEC’s 2021-2023 business strategy.
- Formulate the development of digital learning strategic plan on investor and financial education to achieve IFEC’s business objectives.
- Lead the transformation of the way in which IFEC delivers investor and financial education, in a bid to create meaningful user experience and high impact.
- Develop, manage and evaluate digital, interactive and gamification tools and resources for investor and financial education to attract and create interest for the Hong Kong public.
- Review, enhance and promote IFEC’s existing digital tools and resources to attract more users with sustainable usage.
- Revamp existing investor and financial education initiatives through digitalization of existing education resources and delivery channels to expand reach.
- Integrate digital strategy into segmented investor and education initiatives where possible, with a focus on the tech-savvy younger generation.
- Explore support / partnership opportunities with digital subject matter experts and key stakeholders to drive digital transformation of investor and financial education.
- Showcase IFEC’s digital learning capabilities both locally and internationally to establish thought leadership in the long run.
- Ensure all digital initiatives to be in compliance of all internal and external regulations such as, but not limit to, IT security and personal data privacy policies.
- Oversee and manage the approved programme budget to ensure alignment with the approval criteria and internal guidelines and standards.
- Extensive experience in financial education, business, banking and financial services, technology related job experience.
- A degree holder in a relevant discipline such as business or computer science with Master degree an advantage.
- Minimum five years of relevant experience in FinTech companies, banking, financial services or financial education related field.
- Good understanding of the financial education and Tech trends and its development in both Hong Kong and globally.
- Proven successful track record in re-engineering business models an advantage.
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good with data management and budget control.
- Strong interpersonal effectiveness and project management skills.
- Change driver with good time management skills.
- A mature, independent team player.
Please quote the reference and apply by 19 February 2021 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay,
(E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.