- University graduate in technology related disciplines
- 6-10 years of experience in IT related project management, project governance, PMO, software quality management practices and business requirement analysis
- Strong project management skills in leading IT projects and teams with good influencing skills to drive for consensus and progress with different stakeholders
- Good English and Chinese, both written and verbal, and able to articulate ideas and issues clearly in laymen terms
- Assertive in making reasonable and firm judgements to achieve planned project objectives and results, from ideas formulation to implementation
- Strong technical know-hows and preferably with hands-on experience in different technology areas e.g. case management and workflow related system implementation, web based solutions in micro-service architecture and DEVOPS environment, Java, SQL and Python development, document management, business intelligence, artificial intelligence and RPA etc.
- Preferably with relevant experience/certified qualifications in related IT industry-wise standards and methodologies e.g. PMP, agile project management, CISA and CGEIT etc.
- Take lead in improving and enforcing the IT project and software quality assurance governance to standardize the practices, enhance quality of delivery and exercise better project controls
- Coordinate across teams on project reporting, prioritization, resource allocation and visibility
- Champion IT projects in different sizing as a project manager and/or a business analyst depending on necessity
- Coordinate and engage with different stakeholders, including business users and vendors, from feasibility study, implementation and benefit realisation
- Initiate, liaise and negotiate with users to reach consensus on the requirements, delivery schedule and resource commitment
- Conduct business impact analysis, functional specification preparation, technical solution design and change management
- Provide technical consultancy and IT solution support to different IT teams and business users
Please quote the reference and apply by 13 November 2020 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East,
18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : email@example.com)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.