We are looking for Temporary Data Analysts (12 Months Contract) who will be responsible for implementation, maintenance and enhancement of data analytics solutions.
Reporting to the Head of Data Analytics Group, the data analyst will work independently to carry out the following responsibilities, which include:
- To implement data analytic solutions;
- To maintain existing data analytic solutions;
- To enhance data analytic solutions according to requirements;
- To implement the data abstraction, transforming, management and visualization into automated procedures, and
- Assist research, proof-of-concept, and hands-on development to create prototypes of data analytic solutions.
To be successful in this role, the data analyst should:
- Hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science, or other related fields;
- Possess good knowledge with machine learning;
- Have relevant experience in the IT industry;
- Be proactive, analytical, alert to potential problems and resourceful in making well-considered suggestions;
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be self-motivated and result-oriented; and
- Knowledge of financial market instruments is highly preferred.
Please quote the reference and apply by 27 November 2020 with details of qualifications, previous experience, current and expected salary to:
Securities & Futures Commission
54/F, One Island East, 18 Westlands Road,
Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
(E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org)
All applications will be handled in strict confidence by authorised personnel and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants who do not hear from us within six months from the application deadline may consider their applications as unsuccessful. All information on unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after six months.
We are an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.